Well...I don't have any pictures to post and not a whole lot of new news but thought I would take a minute and post the latest. Brookelynn broke her wrist this past weekend. She was at the lake with her mom and fell of a bike. She was pretening to play baseball as she fell and slid right into home...belly first. Her whole front side is skinned up. She has been a good camper and got herself a pretty BRIGHT pink cast.
Jovi got her yellow belt in Karate. She seems to have found her niche...is that the word I am looking for? She has told me that she has "things to do" with her summer and in other words, does not have time for family stuff. Someone has set the standard that summers are for traveling and spending lots of time away from mom and dad! She is 8 going on 30!
Brauk is singing the blues because his girlfriend has been out of town for a couple of weeks. You would think he was a lost pup. We spent the day today with dentist appointments and Brauk's reenactment of the person who cleans his teeth is hilarious! He compares it to someone taking an ice pik and stabbing at your gums...can't convince him that flossing might solve his problem! Go figure. Although...I can say that I think he brushes his teeth a WHOLE lot more now that he has a girlfriend.
Kenneth and I are still great. I am beginning my 6 days on at work...always a lot of fun, 6 twelve hour shifts in a row. I am a little hormonal and Kenneth deals with it so graciously. That's it for now, have a great night!
Oh, yeah...I am waiting on a cable and software for my camera then will have newer pics on here.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks, Les...I will look into that!
Post a Comment