The Breshears and Madden Clan

Welcome to our chaotic (but never tradeable) blended family!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (16)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2007 (22)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ▼  2006 (29)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ▼  July (13)
      • She thinks she's gonna be a rock star! Jovi and ...
      • Dawna's House
      • Proof that there is silence at our house!
      • All of these pics were just taken within the last...
      • This is the outcome of Brookelynn riding a bike. ...
      • This is my friend, Tammy, giving Brauk a haircut. ...
      • This is Kenneth and I on 4th of July. He kinda l...
      • I promise I have good pics of Brauk and Brooke. T...
      • This is Jovi and her sidekick, Morgan...my "other...
      • This is what happens when your kids get a hold of ...
      • Well...I don't have any pictures to post and not a...
      • Brooke 2006 Cheer Pic Jovi's 2006 School Pic
      • Well...finally, I have got to a point where I felt...

About Me

Aunt "B"
View my complete profile

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

She thinks she's gonna be a rock star! Jovi and Brauk both like to play guitar and Brooke plays the keyboard. There is really NEVER silence in our house.
Posted by Aunt "B" at 7/26/2006 09:19:00 PM

2 comments:

Silver Zephyr said...

better than drums!!!

8/07/2006 2:42 PM
Aunt "B" said...

Way!!!!!!!better than drums!

8/07/2006 3:01 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)