This is Kenneth and I on 4th of July. He kinda looks like an alien to me in this picture.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He looks just like his Daddy to me. I love your blog. My last day to work was July 7 and I am loving being retired. I have to admit that this is one of the very few times I've sat down to a computer since quitting my job of Traffic Manager at a small chemical company for 22 years. It's fun to sit here and not have to WORK. You all make a beautiful family and we sure hope we get to see you over the Christmas holidays. I know that's a long way off, but it'll be here before we turn around!
You're right, Judy, he does look just like his daddy. Walks just like him also! I am so happy for your retirement...I am sure it is well deserved. Can you retire at 29?
2 comments:
He looks just like his Daddy to me. I love your blog. My last day to work was July 7 and I am loving being retired. I have to admit that this is one of the very few times I've sat down to a computer since quitting my job of Traffic Manager at a small chemical company for 22 years. It's fun to sit here and not have to WORK. You all make a beautiful family and we sure hope we get to see you over the Christmas holidays. I know that's a long way off, but it'll be here before we turn around!
You're right, Judy, he does look just like his daddy. Walks just like him also! I am so happy for your retirement...I am sure it is well deserved. Can you retire at 29?
Post a Comment