The kids and I just got back from a trip to South Padre for the week. I thought I would take them for one last hurrah before school started back. I had so much fun and have not enjoyed hanging out with the kids this much in a long time. We all really needed the break away from everything where we could just hang out and have fun.
Sunday, August 06, 2006
South Padre Trip
The kids and I just got back from a trip to South Padre for the week. I thought I would take them for one last hurrah before school started back. I had so much fun and have not enjoyed hanging out with the kids this much in a long time. We all really needed the break away from everything where we could just hang out and have fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
looks like you all had a great time! i am jealous!
We did. We had a blast!
Post a Comment