Okay, well...no new pictures to display but thought I would post a little something on here before I go to bed.
We have all officially started back to school, the kids and me! I am in my 3rd semester of nursing school and have one more to go after this. I can't wait! I am so ready to be done with school and actually just have to work and not do both. This summer was really awesome in that I got a taste of what it is like to JUST work again and not have to juggle a family, work and school. It will actually be a break for me when that time comes.
The girls both started back and seem to be liking their teachers. The first day that they had to go to grandma and grandpa Fergie's they had a big mess to deal with in that the bus they usually ride over there doesn't go to that edition anymore so grandpa had to come get them at the school. Jovi was in the office crying because she couldn't find Brooke and thought she got on the wrong bus...it was a little hectic for them but I don't think they were TOO scarred and grandpa made it to the school to retrieve them. I worry so much about their afternoon schedules with me in school and it is total chaos sometimes but I don't know what I would do if it weren't for Don being around to help out. I really feel bad that we have to rely on them so much but, on the same token I thank God everyday they are there to help because I don't think I could do my school otherwise.
Brauk is back in school at Moore and so far so good. It is the second week of school and he is still making straight A's! Yah hooh! Kenneth told him that if he made straight A's we would get him his first car and Rachel said she would pay his insurance. Don't quite know for sure where Kenneth plans on pulling the money from but I guess if that's what he wants to do we will find a way. I am really proud of Brauk he seems to be doing a lot better this year. I don' tmiss being a 16 year old or dealing with 16 year old boys for that matter. He is an awesome kid though and I am glad to be a part, even if it is just a meesly ole wicked step-mother one. Lol!
My wonderful husband is still working his tale off so that I can go to school and only work part-time. I can't wait to be done with school so that he can finally find a job that he actually half-way enjoys or doesn't dread quite as much as he does this one. He is a trooper though and is handling the stresses we are going through right now like a champion. He is still my rock and I depend on him so much at times that I can't wait to be able to repay him for his loving patience he has shown me the past 2 years.
One last thing...please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I really am feeling pulled in all directions as far as what kind of nursing I want to go into when I am done. We are doing our Psych rotations this semester and it all seems so interesting. I feel like I just want to do it ALL and know that's not possible so think about me and pray that I can figure out what direction God has planned for my life.
-B
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment